Large corporations usually have a pool of potential managers to choose from, all of whom can be employed to fill a vacancy at short notice. In medium-sized companies this pool can be quite shallow. In the last several years, we have witnessed increased placement of interim managers at mid-size industrial companies.
Heinrich & Coll. makes personnel resources readily available to the market. Because of this, we are the obvious solution when companies require immediate resources or special skills on a temporary basis. Through contact with thousands of freelance interim managers who have already mastered multiple business challenges successfully, we are fully equipped to fill a company’s special job requirements in a quick and goal-oriented manner.
Our Service Portfolio
- External know-how in crisis situations, restructuring, reorganization
- Quick support in the event of manager taking sick leave
- Short-term [DS1] knowledge transfer (on-the-job training of managers)
- Bridging of long employee notice period
- Support of junior executive during training period
- Implementation of new IT structure or Quality Management System
- Consulting and implementation of M & A processes
- Implementation of internationalization strategies
Of course, it occurs from time to time, that after an especially good experience from the interim’s assignment, a long-term placement develops. This is not, however, our intention.